Help Get Cacti Translated to Other Languages

Important information about Cacti developments that all users should be interested in.

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

TheWitness
Developer

Help Get Cacti Translated to Other Languages

Post by TheWitness »

All,

The Cacti Group has launched a new Translation site to assist users in Translating their Cacti install to the language of their Choice. You can access this Translation website at https://translate.cacti.net. If you would like to participate in the Translation of Cacti or it's Plugins, goto that site, create and account, and learn to contribute to your language of choice.

The process is easy, and if you make a translation for a string that is one plugin, all your changes will be propagated to other languages. In the last two years, we have had some contributors in using various means, and below, you can find the language that is leading the race to be 100% complete. Don't let your language not make it to the finish line. Contribute today, and remember, Enjoy Cacti!

Additionally, if you have your own public plugin, and would like to host its Translation here, contact us at developers@cacti.net and let's have a talk.
Attachments
CactiTranslationProgress.png
CactiTranslationProgress.png (181.37 KiB) Viewed 91383 times
True understanding begins only when we realize how little we truly understand...

Life is an adventure, let yours begin with Cacti!

Author of dozens of Cacti plugins and customization's. Advocate of LAMP, MariaDB, IBM Spectrum LSF and the world of batch. Creator of IBM Spectrum RTM, author of quite a bit of unpublished work and most of Cacti's bugs.
Interesting Device Packages

For those wondering, I'm still here, but lost in the shadows. Yearning for less bugs. Who want's a Cacti 1.3/2.0? Streams anyone?
Coool

Re: Help Get Cacti Translated to Other Languages

Post by Coool »

Hi!

I don't know is it the correct place to post the issue I have. Cacti Weblate send same message twice. One difference what I found in message source was:
* X-Weblate-Notification: ChangedStringNotificaton
* X-Weblate-Notification: TranslatedStringNotificaton

How I can best to disable this behavior?

Thanks.
Attachments
Cacti Weblate translation engine send same message twice.
Cacti Weblate translation engine send same message twice.
Cacti_Weblate_Duplicate_Mail.png (411.77 KiB) Viewed 18469 times
TheWitness
Developer

Re: Help Get Cacti Translated to Other Languages

Post by TheWitness »

It has to be something in the pot file. The same word can be in multiple contexts, like a plugin, but there is an option in WebLate to allow you to apply that translation to all projects in one shot.
True understanding begins only when we realize how little we truly understand...

Life is an adventure, let yours begin with Cacti!

Author of dozens of Cacti plugins and customization's. Advocate of LAMP, MariaDB, IBM Spectrum LSF and the world of batch. Creator of IBM Spectrum RTM, author of quite a bit of unpublished work and most of Cacti's bugs.
Interesting Device Packages

For those wondering, I'm still here, but lost in the shadows. Yearning for less bugs. Who want's a Cacti 1.3/2.0? Streams anyone?